Star Wars Program Andor Finishes Filming, As Diego Luna Teases Familiar Faces Will Certainly Show Up

The Star Wars TELEVISION show Andor, which is a prequel to the flick Rogue One, has actually ended up recording. Series star Diego Luna, who plays the title personality, informed Target date that filming has wrapped on the 12-episode program, taking place to tease that it will certainly feature some familiar faces.

You ll definitely see acquainted faces. I can tell you regarding this job like no various other because I can t spoil the finishing if you have actually seen [Stars Wars: Rogue One] already. No matter what I say, I can not destroy the finishing. Luna is referring to what takes place to his character in the Rogue One film.

Luna additionally showed on recording Andor during the pandemic, stating it was such a blessing to do this work as well as to do it under these situations.

I had the opportunity to function with a group that I could not be more happy with as well as admire more. It s a hard-core moment to be out there shooting, and also we were truly lucky, Luna claimed. While I can not claim a lot, what I can inform you is that the experience was essentially a change for me. It s something that I really wanted to do and also that I thought I was not going to be able to do. I m greater than satisfied.

Really little is found out about the plot of Andor, however we do know that Alan Tudyk s K-2SO will certainly not show up in period one. I m mosting likely to be in the show. It s simply that the tale that Tony [Gilroy] is informing does not entail K-2SO till later on ... I can not be as well specific, however I can absolutely claim that I m not going to remain in the first period, he teased.

Andor is set for launch on Disney+ in 2022, yet a certain date hasn t been announced yet. It s not the only live-action Star Wars TELEVISION program coming to the streaming system, as the brand-new Obi-Wan Kenobi collection starring Ewan McGregor is additionally heading-- it, too, just recently finished shooting.

2016 s Rogue One was significantly successful, making even more than $1 billion at package office worldwide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Efootball already has a launch date and goes with everything to rival FIFA 22

Kathy Rain: Director s Cut of the Adventure released

Legendary Premier Software Metal Sleead Glory is the 30th anniversary! A masterpiece ADV that turned into a reverse wind such as a limited number, a badness of the time